Books & Collectibles Join Us:
Become a member of Books & Collectibles, the Australian Internet Bookshop,
where your books and collectibles will be available to a world of readers and collectors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Subscription by 15% commission.
We have the facility whereby you can pay a commission of 15% only on the price of
the books or collectibles sold, instead of paying a yearly or monthly fee.
This is especially suited to dealers who do not sell a large volumes of stock through
We will send you more details when you register and select the 15% commission option.
A fixed monthly subscription. (All figures are in Australian Dollars)
- For less than 1,000 listed items $25.00 per month.
- For more than 1,000 listed items but less than 4,000 items $40.00 per month.
- For more than 4,000 listed items but less than 10,000 items $50.00 per month.
- For more than 10,000 listed items but less than 25,000 items $65.00 per month.
- For more than 25,000 listed items but less than 40,000 items $80.00 per month.
- For more than 40,000 listed items by negotiation.
A fixed yearly subscription. (All figures are in Australian Dollars):
By paying yearly you effectively get 2 months each year for free compared to paying monthly.
- For less than 1,000 listed items $250.00 per year.
- For more than 1,000 listed items but less than 4,000 items $400.00 per year.
- For more than 4,000 listed items but less than 10,000 items $50$500.00 per year.
- For more than 10,000 listed items but less than 25,000 items $650.00 per year.
- For more than 25,000 listed items but less than 40,000 items $80$800.00 per year.
- For more than 40,000 listed items by negotiation.
(Australian dealers please be aware that gst will be added to the above prices)
- Members can also list their books wants, which will be checked against the
total database on a daily basis, and when a match is found you will be immediately
notified. Wants listing is free.
- Members who have their own home page can have links to their data on Books
& Collectibles, and can have unlimited subject categories, catalogue searches
and full stock searches, of their stock only. We can keep the same look and
feel of their home pages with the provision for matching headers and footers
on the search pages. The secure ordering and shopping trolleys are available
for orders from your home page. These searches are automatically updated when
you refresh your stock with Books & Collectibles. Home page search and secure ordering links are free.
- Members who do not have a home page can have us build a set of pages for them,
with search and secure ordering facilities. We will build these pages and transfer
them to your ISP where you have access for additions and modifications. These
pages start from as little as $300 Australian dollars, visit http://www.grantsbookshop.com.au
and http://www.outofprint.com.au for an example.
- Members who do not have a domain name can have us register their choice of
name, and then park your domain name on one of our servers or your own cloud server, then provide
web forwarding to your web pages and email forwarding to your current email address.
This service starts at $50 Australian dollars per year.
- For your uploads we can accept any form of data from any source,
providing it can be imported into the online database, all you have
to do is send us a sample and we will customise the upload facility to suit
your particular data. Maintaining your data is a simple matter of uploading
replacement data at your convenience. Word processing, PDF or HTML files are not suitable
as by nature we cannot differentiate one field from another, the best is a database export,
and a free one is available from the link on this page for download to your PC, currently not for a MAC.
- Books and Collectibles can now accept files sent to us from
routing services such as BookRouter.com etc..
Briefly what Book Router does for a small fee is, you send one file to Book
Router and they will send that file onto all the internet bookshops that you
are registered with.
Saves you the hassle of uploading to the different sites, as you will only upload
If you wish to use Book Router there is no need to send us and initial file
by email, just advise us that you will be using Book Router.
Member Rights and Obligations.
All transactions are between buyer and seller, Book & Collectibles acts
as a meeting point between parties.
Any inaccuracies with the product, refunds, exchanges or repairs must be taken
up with the seller of the goods, Book & Collectibles can bear no responsibility
for any warranties.
Responsibility for Listings:
Items listed with Book & Collectibles are placed there by dealers. Responsibility
for accuracy and availability remains with the dealer.
All information given to Book & Collectibles is confidential and will
remain with Book & Collectibles and not sold or given to any other party.
Credit Card Transactions:
Books & Collectibles would prefer for dealers to process customers credit cards for orders placed
on the site.
As this is not always possible Books & Collectibles will process credit cards for
dealers without this facility.
It is reasonable for customers to pay using one of the major credit cards.
Customers may request an alternative method of payment, but a dealer should not decline an order
placed with a major credit card due to their inability to process that credit card.
Book & Collectibles can process VISA, MasterCard and AMEX for dealers.
All subscriptions whether for commission payments or periodic payments to Books and Collectibles from dealers
shall be charged to the dealer credit card when due, unless prior arrangement has been made.
Any overdue payment may result in the dealers stock being removed from the site and ultimately their subscription
Listed stock prices
Stock items will not be listed if the sale price of these items are less than 2.0 units of the dealers currency.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All content is copyright © 2000 2019 Books and Collectibles. All Rights Reserved.